Rapture Watch    

a global end times prophecy resource

Forums

Forum Home > Study Topics > Is this the Sign of Revelation 15?

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

By Daniel Matson  -  http://watchfortheday.org

A gentleman sent me a link to Robert Breaker's Revelation 15 Sign YouTube published Feb 13. There is a couple of response videos now you can lookup as well.

The suggestion is that Pleiades, known as the seven stars, could be the match for the seven angels sign in Revelation 15:1.

Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete.

The seven angels are mentioned again in Revelation 16:1 as the ones who pour out the seven vials.

Archives

0 77

Signs of the End - Orders

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”

Since the Pleiades appears to be a cup shape, Robert Breaker suggests the Pleiades may represent the seven angels with seven vials. Robert Breaker also mentioned that there was some significance of 2,520 days from the Sign of the Woman on September 23, 2017. He did not indicate what event in the heavens the 2,520 days highlighted.

This brings up one item I have covered before that is found here at the bottom of the page of my Revelation 12 article from June 2014.

"While perusing through Jupiter’s position among the stars, there was something else that presented itself. On the 9th of Av 2024, Jupiter will be in the sign of Taurus. It will be between the horns. The common Hebrew name for Taurus is Shur, which can mean both coming and ruling or in other words, the coming judge. In short, Taurus represents the coming governor, Jesus Christ, with his congregation (meaning of Pleiades).

On the day known for Jewish sorrow due to the number of calamities that have fallen on this day, Mars comes into conjunction with Jupiter beteween the horns. Mars, in Hebrew Ma’adim, meaning the Adam, the Red One or the Son of Man. On this day it is believed there will be 60 days left of the Tribulation. This sign looks to speak of that time when Jesus will shortly return to end the Tribulation with the Church accompanying him.

No other signs or conjunctions after this at this time come into view. However, there will be the final signs of the stars falling from the sky, and the moon and sun being darkened. It must also be remembered here that on the 9th of Av 1994, Comet Shoemaker-Levy struck Jupiter causing much fear when the effects of such a collision were observed and then imagined upon earth. The 9th of Av 2024 will be the 110th anniversary from WW1 beginning and 30 years from Shoemaker-Levy."

Does this fit the Revelation 15 Sign? As of yet I don't know what people are seeing but the 9th of Av 2024 is 2520 inclusive days from the Great Pyramid Sign reflected in the heavens on September 20, 2017. That video is here and the article.

We shall see what else can be found...

February 19-22, 2017

Fellow author Brad Hurst contacted me tonight after he drew The Pleiades and wondered if I also saw the same thing stamped in Asia Minor. I wondered if he was talking about the Seven Churches. I said The Pleiades means congregation. I looked it up and found someone who also did the same thing below. If Jesus is the Coming Judge represented by Taurus and The Pleiades is his

congregation--the seven churches. It is pretty remarkable.

Also of note, the Taurus Mountains run adjacent to the Seven Churches just like Taurus and The Pleiades. The Pleiades sits on Taurus’ shoulder...

For unto us a Child is born,

Unto us a Son is given;

And the government will be upon His shoulder.

And His name will be called

Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,

Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. –Isaiah 9:6

Notice also that the star for Ephesus is dimmed...

Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. –Revelation 2:5

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

February 23, 2017 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.