Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Pentecost Rapture?

Diane

A good read by Gary Stearman. Could it be we are closer than we think to the Rapture...possibly Pentecost. Not my intention to date set, but Gary presents a case for the Rapture occuring during this years Pentecost. Blessings to my brothers and sisters in Christ :) Hopefully the link works, not especially tech savvy. If it doesn't work check out the website of www.prophecyinthenews.com

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/the-pentecost-prophecy/

--

"Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has Triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals" Rev 5:5

May 3, 2013 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

Pentecost has been my first choice since I came to this site and read a thread about the reasons behind it. I can't find that thread today. I think it was a post from Mike? I would love to have that information again if anyone can find it. I also like Gary Stearman and his teachings.

May 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Watchman On The Wall of NE Pa
Limited Member

I have circled Pentecost on my calendar for several years now.  When you study what Pentecost represents and the ancient traditons associated  with it...the Rapture sure seems to fit.  Tradition has it that King David...died on his birthday...as did a few other OT saints...and Elijah was also "taken" on his birthday.  If these accounts are accurate...why not take the Church home...on her birthday?  Only a few weeks away....Maranatha!!!

--

Watchman On The Wall Of NE Pa.   Helen Vile 

May 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tristan

Hi everyone,

Just out of curiousity....the article mentioned that the Feast of Trumpets is the Day of God's Judgement or tribulation...in Hebrew its...

Yom HaDin (the Day of Judgment) or ..The time of Jacob's (Ya'akov) trouble (the birthpangs of the Messiah, Chevlai shel Mashiach)

however it failed to address the other names & Idioms of this important Feasts as well...eg

1. Teshuvah (repentance)
  2. Yom Teruah (the Day of the Awakening Blast [Feast of Trumpets)
  3. Yom HaZikkaron (the Day of Remembrance or memorial)
  4. Kiddushin/Nesu'in (the wedding ceremony)
  5. The resurrection of the dead (rapture, natza1)
  6. The last trump (shofar)
  7. Yom Hakeseh (the hidden day)

In Judaism The Feasts fo Trumpets is the only Feasts day they don't know the day or hour it was to begin because it starts on the new moon and there is a 48hr window to sight it and then proclaim it...hence it has been known as the Feasts that "no man knew the day or hour it was to begin"....The shofar was blown to celebrate the new moon on Rosh HaShanah (Psalm 81:1-3)

*thus it is called Yom Hakeseh (the hidden day)....Pentecost or the Feast of Weeks cannot hold claim to this because the name "Feast of Weeks" was given because God commanded the Jews in Leviticus 23:15-16, to count seven full weeks (or 49 days) beginning on the second day of Passover, and then present offerings of new grain to the Lord as a lasting ordinance.....so that feasts day is always known.

During the Feasts of Trumpets ceremony the Trumpet (Shofar) or Ram's horn is blown 100 times...there are 3 types of blast that are blown 3 times each which is 9, this sequence is repeated 11 times which adds up to 99......The final blast of the Shofar is called The Last Trump.

The blowing of the shofar is sounded at the rapture of the believers and the resurrection of the dead (1 Thessalonians 4:16).          The resurrection of the dead (rapture, natzal)

The bible is clear that we will be caught up at The Last Trump....the feast of Trumpets is the only festival that the Shofar is blown 100 times and the final time is called The Last Trump.

*It is not suprising that This Feast also markes the begining of the Tribulation since the Rapture of the church also marks the begining of the Tribulation period.

Even if one doesn't hold to this view the evidence here cannot be ignored, and perhaps greater discussion on this important matter is needed.

May the Holy Spirit guide....God Bless

--

Psalm 122:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

May 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

❀ Alison ❀

Just one quick not on the above... the rapture doesn't begin the tribulation, but rather the agreement that comes through the anti-christ is what begins the tribulation (the covenant with death that Israel enters into, day counts in Daniel, Revelation for example). 

--

The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry...The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

ꕥ Psalm 34:15,17-19 ꕥ

*Fair Use Act*

May 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tristan

❀ Alison ❀ at May 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Just one quick not on the above... the rapture doesn't begin the tribulation, but rather the agreement that comes through the anti-christ is what begins the tribulation (the covenant with death that Israel enters into, day counts in Daniel, Revelation for example). 

YES my mistake...you are absolutely correct...the signing of the treaty does indeed mark the start of the tribulation...Daniel 9:27

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I stand corrected. ;)

This just simply means however that the signing of this covenant will happen on a future Feasts of Trumpets...it can also mean that this signing of the peace treaty by the Antichrist can happen on the very day of the rapture as well...(possible)?? :roll:

My reasons for believing that this is a possibility, is because the Bride (Church) and Christ's espousal, wedding, and concummation mirrors that of the Jewish Wedding...(a 7 day reception)...YIKES....imagine the bill?? :o

eg. After the bride & groom are wed...they both go to concummate their marrage inside the wedding chamber...they would stay there hidden from everyone's sight for 7days after which, they return to the reception together.
This parrallels the Church being taken in the Rapture & being wed to the Lord, and being hidden throughout the 7 year tribulation....and then returning with Jesus at the end of the 7 year Tribulation..

(This is just conjecture on my part, but perhaps this means that the Church might actually see war in the middle east ( Psalm 83 war & Gog Magog) that will eventually set the stage for this Man of Sin...again...just conjecture)

May 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

Welcome to the forums Tristan. I believe you are wrong on the signing of the covenent being on the Feast of Trumpets. Since we have found Revelation 12:1-2 happening on 9-23-2017, if we subtract 1,260 days we end up on 4-12-2014. This should be the time for the start of the tribulation. Depending on which calendar you use, this is either one day or three days before Passover.

It's also interesting that the year 6,000 on the Jewish spiritual calendar starts on 4-1-2014, which is the start of the seventh millenium. The blood moon tetrad starts on 4-15-2014.

As far as the Psalm 83 and Gog wars, I think we could see the Psalm 83 war. In the Gog war, God protects the Jews and wins that war. In my mind that means it should happen in the tribulation because God is focused on the Jews again which is what the tribulation is mostly about.

I personally believe we will be raptured before the ac is revealed. For the ac to get to the point of signing the covenent, we would know who he is. I believe he comes into power because of the chaos of the rapture.

May 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♥ dru ♥

come soon LORD Jesus! :)

--

John 14:6

Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 

May 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tristan

Twinklingofaneye at May 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Welcome to the forums Tristan. I believe you are wrong on the signing of the covenent being on the Feast of Trumpets. Since we have found Revelation 12:1-2 happening on 9-23-2017, if we subtract 1,260 days we end up on 4-12-2014. This should be the time for the start of the tribulation. Depending on which calendar you use, this is either one day or three days before Passover.

It's also interesting that the year 6,000 on the Jewish spiritual calendar starts on 4-1-2014, which is the start of the seventh millenium. The blood moon tetrad starts on 4-15-2014.

As far as the Psalm 83 and Gog wars, I think we could see the Psalm 83 war. In the Gog war, God protects the Jews and wins that war. In my mind that means it should happen in the tribulation because God is focused on the Jews again which is what the tribulation is mostly about.

I personally believe we will be raptured before the ac is revealed. For the ac to get to the point of signing the covenent, we would know who he is. I believe he comes into power because of the chaos of the rapture.

Im blessed to be here Twinlingofaneye...Thanks :)

You may be correct about the signing of the treaty not being on the Feasts of Trumpets...however I will stop short of dating anything since we are not sure whether the tetrad markes the begining of tribulation or the begining of the sequence of events that usher in this time (Jacob's trouble)

Joel 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

It just says before...it does not say how much time before though...BUT the fact that this does not occure again in 600 yrs or so and we being the Final Generation...makes the 2014 - 2015 terad a GIGANTIC symbol for us.

I do however believe that this year 2013  into 2015 WILL BE very significant for Israel...could the Rapture of the Chruch happen during this time??....within the deepest embers of soul, I long for this and I am sure those watching feel & pray for the same.

If you are correct about the Jewish Spiritual calendar and taking the 2014 - 2015 tetrad into consideration...we should be ready to meet the Lord this year 2013...(pretty plz Lord, petty plz) :|....The blood moon tetrad is the key.

Im going to research the Jewish Spiritual calendar right now...Thanks so much for sharing.:D:D:D

Messiah come Quickly

--

Psalm 122:6

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

May 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

I was woken up by the spirit in the very end of 2010 as to the times we are in. Up until just a couple of months ago I would only say that He is coming soon. When I found the Revelation 12:1-2 sign, I changed my mind. I do now believe we will see the rapture within the next year. That sign is by far the biggest sign that we have, even bigger than the tetrad coming up. We now have a pinpoint in time for a reference. The tetrad I believe is connected with the last two tetrads. Israel becoming a nation, then Israel getting back Jerusalem, then the next thing that connects with these two is Israel building the temple. I believe that happens during the tribulation due to different scriptures in the Bible. I also believe that the Gog war happens during this last tetrad but I can't point to scripture that says so, it's just my opinion because the last two tetrads Israel won a war in both and in Ezekiel it refers to Israel burning the weapons for 7 years. That means that the Gog war has to happen either before the trib or right at the start. I have thought that we could see Isaiah 17:1 and 17:14 and could use it to witness to the accuracy of the Bible. Did everyone see last nights explosion in Damascus? It was big!

I have always thought that the "day of the Lord" referred to the full 7 year tribulation. I am now not so sure. Could the "day of the Lord" be referring to the time of God's wrath which would be the last 3 1/2 years? If that does work then we have four blood moons and then one month before 9-23-2017 we have a total solar eclipse. 9-23-2017 just happens to be the start of the "days of awe" and one day after Feast of Trumpets.

May 5, 2013 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.