Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Here's How Close We Are To The Rapture!

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

By Jerry M Lester

Here's How Close We Are To The Rapture!

How close we are to the rapture of the church. Certainly, I believe we are deep into the season of the rapture of the church. What does that mean? It means the Lord could come back at anytime. Nothing needs to be fulfilled for the rapture to take place.

When Israel became a nation back in 1948 that set the stage for the final generation. The only question is how long is a generation? I believe that the length of a generation is 70 years (Psalms 90:10) and 80 years with strength. Jesus promised that He would come again before that last generation expired. According to my calculations, we are now in the 64th year since Israel became an independent nation (the final generation). If you add seven years for the tribulation period that would bring the generational clock to 71 years. Are we living on borrowed time? I happen to believe we are. Will the Lord tarry until the finishing of the additional 10 years of strength? That's possible but I wouldn't stake my life or the life my family on that assumption.

Rapture Signs! Then Tribulation Period!

If you're looking for some major sign or cataclysmic event (war, peace, signs in the sky, etc.) to take place before you come to the Lord you might find yourself on the wrong side of the rapture. Jesus made it clear in the Book of Matthew that the day of the rapture would be like any ordinary day out of the thousands that have come and gone. In describing the day that it comes He said, "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (Matthew 24:38 & 39). Friend, when the Lord comes and raptures the church, it will be in a flash and He will not tarry.

Are you ready to meet the Lord? Is He your Savior? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus today? If you can't say yes to all these questions your time is certainly running out! And maybe sooner than anyone can imagine. I hope you will make that commitment to follow the Lord today. I have been warning the world about the impending rapture of the church for almost two decades. One day it's going to happen and this could be your final warning!

Are you ready to meet the Lord? If not, your time is running out!

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

March 10, 2013 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

♥ dru ♥

Jerry Lester writes:

"If you're looking for some major sign or cataclysmic event (war, peace, signs in the sky, etc.) to take place before you come to the Lord you might find yourself on the wrong side of the rapture."

so true ...and now is the day of salvation:

"For he says, 'In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.' I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." -- 2 Corinthians 6:2

--

John 14:6

Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 

March 10, 2013 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Jonker

I believe Noah did know as he was watching and waiting for the command to enter the ark.The others were sleeping and were too late. Regardless we should all be ready but i circle the 2 days around RH each year. Anyway, Yeshua is coming soon regrdless.

March 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Diane Grace

Although for a long time now,I have believed that Jesus will return to "snatch us up" during the Fall Feasts,I am open to "THE" day being ANY day!

--

"Not yesterday-

Maybe yet today

Perhaps tomorrow

Father,help us be prepared for anyday"

March 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

My personal thoughts are no secret as many would know. I think the spring feasts set the pattern for the fall feasts in that they where fulfilled in the same year and in order ... with passover being first and so on.

So I tend to think the second coming is reserved for the fall feasts and not the rapture of the church. But having said that RH is one of 365 days the rapture may happen on.

Who could argue with that logic .... I have every day covered .. lol =)

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

March 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Diane Grace

Hymm-good thought Steve. I'll go any day He says--COME!

--

"Not yesterday-

Maybe yet today

Perhaps tomorrow

Father,help us be prepared for anyday"

March 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christopher

what is crazy is that so many signs are going on around us, but you are hard pressed to find any of this mention on your nightly news.  it seems Jesus is giving US, His children, all the warnings we need to get ready for His coming, but the world just marches on in blind ignorance.

i am just so happy that i don't have to worry whether or not i am "worthy enough" to go in the rapture.  JESUS is the only worthy one.  He bore our sins.  and now we can rest in all his promises!

--

March 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anthony

My dearly beloved, make it known to one and all, the timeframe of the rapture of the church of the living God will be April 10, 2014, 1260 days prior to the astronomical New Moon of September 20-21, 2017. The middle of the week, and at the same time the beginning of the Millenium regarding Israel. This will be about the time when all Israel 144,000 twelve thousand from each tribe shall be saved, the two witnesses will be caught up to heaven also around this time, and the woman Israel, shall flee to that place, where God hath prepared for her a time, times and half a time, 1260 days Rev. 12:1-6 KJV.

--
March 11, 2013 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

Hi Anthony. You have mentioned some interesting dated. I did some study with day counts a while back now on RH 2017.  I have a feeling that the  April 10, 2014 date was Nissan 10 or very close to it. I would have to look it up to be sure. So that in itself is very interesting.

We can view several events as time markers over the last 100 years.

The Belfour Declaration in Noverber of 1917

UN resolution 181 in November of 1947

May 14, 1948 being the birth of the Jewish state of Israel

June 7, 1967 is when they took  back Jerusalem in the 6 day war.

So looking forward, I see 2017 as an interesting time frame to focus on in relation to end times. 70 years from the 1947 event and 50 years from the 1967 event.

While this should be exciting to all of us .... it raises a few questions for me as a student of eschatology. BUT .... we should all have an expectation and an excitement in our spirit about these prophetic days we live in.

Anthony, welcome to the RW forum brother. Blessings to all =)

--

March 12, 2013 at 7:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

Hello and welcome Anthony. My count brings it to April 12 but I have a sneaky suspicion that the count is off by one day. April 13 is Passover. There are so many views as to how to do the count but I would not put it past the anti to sign this thing on passover the way satan mimics God. Did you notice that Sept. 23 2017 starts the days of awe?

March 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

Also, April 1 2014 is the start of the spirital year 6,000 for the Jews. April 15 2014 is the first blood moon in the tetrad.

March 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

The thing in my mind is, how long does the ac need after the chaos of the rapture to get everyone to follow him? Pentecost rapture would give him 11 months and a Feast of Trumpets rapture would give him 7 months.

March 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JUDGEMENT DAY

so you don't think the rapture could be THIS YEAR?

Passover is from march 25 2013 to april 2 2013.

The abomination of desolation will be completed on or right around these dates.

--

The Church used to be a lifeboat rescuing the perishing. Now she is a cruise ship recruiting the promising. It's sad,Many of us are hunting mice - while lions devour the land.

March 14, 2013 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Watchman On The Wall of NE Pa
Limited Member

The abomination of desolation is 3 1/2 years into the tribulation period...the covenant spoken of in Daniel 9:27 between the Antichrist and Israel will be the START of the tribulation.  The Feasts are for the Jews NOT the Church.  Pentecost is the most logical...read up on the symbolism of the holiday and it's correlation to a possible Rapture...it's not that far away!!!  

March 14, 2013 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twinklingofaneye

I believe the rapture is this year. I believe the AOD is Sept. 23 2017. I've thought Pentecost is a high watch date but that would give the ac 11 months till he gets to sign the covenent. I think that might be too long. If the rapture happens on trumpets then that gives him 7 months which seems like a better amount of time. It depends on how long the chaos lasts.

March 14, 2013 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

♥ dru ♥

gosh there are so many different timelines that it's hard to know for sure which one is correct ...oh well, at least we know that Jesus is coming soon and it could be today! amen! :)

--

John 14:6

Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 

March 14, 2013 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Deborah Revell

No one knows, Not the Angels in Heaven, not the son, but only my father knows. We can guess all we want to, but it comes down to....Only the father knows when he will send his son our savior to gather us up.  We can guess all we want to, but Abba wont send Jesus intil the appointed time.

--

God Bless all of you my brothers and sisters

March 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.