Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Melchizedek's Day

M

I am not particularly sure what to make of Dr. Owuor. Anyhow lately he has been saying that he had a vision stating the rapture would be on the “Day of Melchezideck”, It got me thinking...

-------------------------------------------------

MANILA REVIVAL March 27.

PREPARING THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF YESHUA THE MESSIAH.

http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/THE%20COMING%20MESSIAH%20FINAL.pdf  

http://www.youtube.com/user/nyxstory#p/c/A3E09378C477EE04/14/4LCTYCvVasA

Melchizedek’s Day by Dr. OWUOR

On November 14th, 2010 at about 4pm, right in the middle of preparing this mighty oracle of God on the fine linen, I fell asleep on the chair and immediately saw the visions of the LORD. In that vision, the LORD wrote for me on a white piece of paper and presented it close to me in that vision. The writings I saw were written with a dark blue ink pen and it read:

Melchizedek's Day Is Known As “The Day of Light” And then I woke up from that vision. This is absolutely stunning because the LORD Himself got involved in writing this divine manuscript on the coming of the MESSIAH. Now I can see that MELCHIZEDEK was the first appearance of the MESSIAH before His incarnation. No wonder the LORD is the Ancient One who was even before Abraham. By MELCHIZEDECKS Day, the LORD refers to the day of the rapture of the church. And because that is the day the LORD will descend down from heaven with a Loud Command, with the Voice of the Archangel and with the Trumpet Call of God, now we know that the LORD God Almighty in heaven views that Day as the Day of Melchizedek. He also Wrote in that vision, that Melchizedek’s Day will be the Day of Light implying that on that day the glory of the LORD will bring the light of God into the church of Christ. And every sin shall be brought to bare even those hidden meditations and contemplation of the heart and minds will be exposed. Whoever will be found wanting on the weighing scale of the LORD, will be left behind as those who are worthy on the scale of righteousness will be taken up into heaven, into the joy and safety of the rapture. The fine linen bright and clean indeed transforms the character of the church into the church of light that they may partake of Mechizedek's Day, the Day of Light.

-------------------------------------------------

Now what might have happened historically involving "Melchizedek" whose name means "King of Righteousness”. It is likely Abraham presented the tithe to Melchizedek near the Biblical Moed of FirstFruits.

The New Year of King's (1 Nisan)

Melchizedek was also known as "The King of Salem" Salem means Peace and many believe Salem later became Jerusalem “The City of Peace” seem ironic currently.

Abraham Battles Four Kings (15 Nisan 1738 BC)

When Lot was taken captive by the four kings who conquered the "five cities of the plain" (Sodom, Gomorra, Admah, Zevoim and Zoar), Abraham, aided only by a small band of loyal servants, went to battle to rescue his his nephew; "the night divided for them, for him and his servants, and they defeated them, pursuing them to Hovah, which is to the left of Damascus... And he recovered all the property; also his kinsman, Lot, and his property were recovered, and also the women and the people" (Genesis 14:15-16).

Angels Visit Abraham (15 Nisan 1714 BC)

On the 3rd day following his circumcision at age 99 (see "Today in Jewish History" for Nissan 13) three angels visited Abraham: Rephael healed him, and Michael informed Abraham and Sarah that, in exactly one year, a son will be born to them. (The third angel, Gabriel, proceeded to Sodom to destroy the wicked city).

Some other things happened just after that day...

Sodom Overturned (16 Nisan 1714 BC)

The wicked cities of the Sodom valley, including Sodom, Gemorrah, Admah and Zevoim, were overtuned in punishment of their sins. Only Lot, his wife and two daughters were saved. Lot's wife, however, turned into a pillar of salt when she failed to heed the Divine warning not to look back at the burning cities.

Manna Ends (16 Nisan 1273 BC)

On the 16th of Nissan of the year 2488 from creation (1273 BC), six days after the Children of Israel entered the Holy Land under the leadership of Joshua, their remaining supply of the miraculous "bread from heaven," which had sustained them since shortly after their exodus from Egypt 40 years earlier, ran out. (The manna had ceased falling on the previous Adar 7, the day of Moses' passing.)

Blessings

Michael

April 1, 2011 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M

I forgot to add this...

For those looking after prophetic Psalms...

Psalm 110 also mentions Melchizedek.

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. Psalm 110

From an older post....

This video by J.R. Church is compelling… Will Psalm 111 be fulfilled in 2011? http://vimeo.com/18333565

I count 8 times the word “shall” is used in Psalm 110, which indicates future tense...

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 110:3

Psalm 111 is characterized by the word “hath”, past tense...

He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name. Psalms 111:9

What year is it according to the Bible?

In the May 1999 version of “Israel Today” there is an article titled: The Mystery of the 240 Missing Years. "In the article, David Rohl, an Egyptologist and Archaeologist, found hieroglyphics that provided a synchronization of the Jewish and Egyptian calendars. He asserted that 240 years are missing from modern Jewish reckoning, bringing us at that time to 'the prophetic year 6000.'"

Without trying to confuse the matter any further, the Bible indicates the year should start in Nisan not Tishri. The month in which the Israelites left Egypt was set as the first of the year. This is called Abib, the "month of ears" of grain. It was the spring month of the opening harvest, later called Nisan in Babylon, as it is known to the present day (see Ex. 23:15; 34:18; Deut. 16:1; Esther 3:7).

The present Hebrew year should be 5770 + 240 years = 6010

The Gregorian year is of course .....................2011

So based on the Bible, IF there is a correlation between the Psalms and years, I would look for it past the evening of April 4/ day of April 5th which could also be described as  1-1-11 on the Hebrew Calendar or 4-4-11 on the Gregorian Calendar.  :) 

Blessings

Mike

April 1, 2011 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

Mike.....you have covered a few topics here. I always find your posts informative and interesting. I know I keep saying it.....but what a day we live in. This April / Nisan is going to be an exciting time to be watching. Thanks Mike. Blessings.

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

April 1, 2011 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M

Thanks Steve,

I could probably write a short book on all the correlations on this one paragraph. I started with a premise that Owuor might have had a word from God. And then attempting to confirm what if any thing might it mean according to Scripture and revealed history.

“Day of Melchezideck” Could mean…

• Nisan 1: New Year of King’s, April 4/5 2011
  • Nisan 10: Triumphal Entry + Crossing the Jordan, April 14/15 2011
  • Nisan 17 or 21: First Fruits, He is Risen! + Exodus from Egypt. April 24th

Or something else entirely…so there, you won’t know until you go!

Blessings

Mike

April 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

It's always been the way Mike. It's all theory untill we can look back on it. But it is exciting to search the word and place it against what we see today. We do know that the Bible is total truth. Mans interpretation has been proved to be wrong in past days and generations but this generation is close. We are that generation spoken of by the prophets. Other than living in the time Christ walked the earth, I can not think of a more exciting generation to live in. Blessings Mike.

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

April 1, 2011 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John

Mike, I have read and watched Dr. Owuor Youtubes and I also am not sure what to make of Dr. Owuor. If the rapture does not happen, lets say April 4/5, 14/15, or 24th, would that say he is not divinely inspired?

April 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M

Forgot one:

Nisan 16 : Wed, April 20th, Escape and destruction of Sodom.

Note to self: Do not look back at the burning cities!

Note to self: Do not look back at the burning cities!

April 1, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M

John at April 1, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Mike, I have read and watched Dr. Owuor Youtubes and I also am not sure what to make of Dr. Owuor. If the rapture does not happen, lets say April 4/5, 14/15, or 24th, would that say he is not divinely inspired?

I wouldn’t say that necessarily. It’s kind of a “fuzzy” statement. I agree with Owuor because he preaches a message that begins with repentance, and I also agree that Melchisedec was most probably a pre-incarnate appearance of Jesus.

But the only references Biblically to Melchisedec were concerning Abraham’s tithe, Psalm 110 and Hebrews…

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils. Hebrews 7

If nothing happens either Owuor’s inspiration and/or my interpretation are in error.

April 1, 2011 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.