Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Omens of dead birds and fish

Agape

[The below has been excerpted from my blog:  http:/facingend.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/omen/]

Louisiana and Arkansas aren’t the only places that are witnessing 500 to
5000 birds falling dead or carpets of fish floating.

It’s becoming a worldwide phenomenon.

100 tons of fish are floating in Brazil since 30 December 2010,
countless fish floating in Maryland since last week, bird falling in Sweden on 5 January, 
carpet of snapper fish New Zealand since 4 January, dead birds in Kentucky,

40,000 crabs in England, FMD outbreak on pigs and cattle in South Korea…are some more on the list. Read more at: http://theweek.com/article/index/210739/the-arkansas-blackbirds-and-8-other-mysterious-mass-animal-deaths

Rather than looking at possible causes (magnetic fields tilting possibly…but even that is in God’s hands!), let us turn to the Scriptures and other references and see what they have to say.

1. It’s interesting how this mass massacre is first happening to fish and the birds.

Look at Genesis 1 and observe the order of creation. On the fifth day, God created living creatures in the water according to their kind and the birds according to its kind. (Gen. 1:20-23)

Only a day after, the beast of the earth, cattle and everything that creeps on the earth according to their kinds were created. (Gen. 1:24-25) And, of course, man after that.

Will we see beasts, cattle and things creeping on the earth being massacred next? We do not know.

(I think we are seeing it partially with the FMD breakout in Korea and as a consequence,destroying all the pigs and cattle.) What we do know is that in the Day of theL ord nothing will be spared on this planet.

2. Very interesting part is found in 'Talmud Sanhedrin 98a' in regards to Christ’s Second coming.

""Mashiach ben Dovid will not arrive until someone seeks a fish for a sick person and cannotfind one."

Talmud Sanhedrin 98a quoting Ezekiel 32:14 explains that an important,unprecedented Oil Spill causing the oceans to congeal precedes Mashiach's rise to power."

(from http://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/2011/01/dead-fish-prophecies.html)

Apparently, Mashiach Ben Dovid (or David) refers to thereigning King at Second coming, whereas Mashiach Ben Yosef refers to the suffering servant at the First coming.

3. Zephaniah 1:2-3 could be related to current context.

Zephaniah 1:2-3]"I will utterly consume everything From the face of the land,"
Says the LORD;
"I will consume man and beast; I will consume the birds of the heavens, The fish of the sea, And the stumbling blocks along with the wicked. I will cut off man from the face of the land," Says the LORD.

Face of the earth (or land) used in Hebrews as in the above is pe·nei ha·'a·da·mah

(הָאֲדָמָ֖ה פְּנֵ֥י) – and it is said that this refers to the entire world, not limited to a certain location.

(i.e., Israel)(I note this for the context in the following verses is about Israel)

4. In a similar way, we may be able to grasp principle out of Hosea 4:1-3 (It is written for Israel, not to gentile church, but the principle behind it holds true universally)

[Hosea4:1-3] Hear the word of the LORD, You children of Israel, For the LORD brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "There is no truth or mercy Or knowledge of God in the land.  By swearing and lying, Killing and stealing and committing adultery, They break all restraint,

With bloodshed upon bloodshed. Therefore the land will mourn;And everyone who dwells there will waste away With the beasts of the field And the birds of the air; Even the fish of the sea will be taken away.

There is a parallelism to the following.

God gave man the authority rule over the creatures in the water, land and air and to dominate the land (only)(Gen 1:26-28, 2:19) But for the man had fallen, the created under man’s authority also suffers. (Rom 8:19-22)

It seems certain that as much as these omens are the groaning of the creation (Rom8:22), it is a signal that His day of judgement is, obviously, drawing near.

Immanu'el.

-Agape-

--

"Let your waist be girded and your lamps burning"
[Luke 12:35]

January 5, 2011 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeffery

This could be connected to the South American fish kill a few months ago...Thanks Agape ...Blessings

--

REVELATION 3:10 Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

January 5, 2011 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Looking Up

Welcome Agape.

--

است یک راه به بهشت وجود دارد. عیسی تنها راه می باشد.

אין דרך אחת לגן עדן. ישוע הוא הדרך  היחידה.

January 5, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luke 21:10

Count the active volcanos, earthquakes, bio Hazards and epidemics!

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php  

AKA...

pestilence (n)

1. any epidemic outbreak of a deadly and highly infectious disease, such as the plague

2. an evil influence or idea

January 6, 2011 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeffery

Mike , I saw where Arkansas and Louisiana , had bio hazards over them...Wondering if that is in connection with the bird and fish kill...Blessings

--

REVELATION 3:10 Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

January 6, 2011 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Owendy

Hi Family,

With all these signs happening everywhere.... have any of you had any strange experiences with birds & insects etc ??

I have had birds coming to the doors and windows and asking for food.... Toads waiting outside the windows and insects that have no fear ....and I have to move them out as they just want to stay inside.... the house....

Are any others having this ??

I know this seems a silly question, but this is happening quite often.

--

"So I will strengthen them in the Lord,

And they shall walk up and down in His name"

Says the Lord ... Zech 11:12

January 6, 2011 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

I have not had that happen Owendy. Sounds strange. Great to see you on site. Hope all is well in the sunshine state. I was just on the phone to a friend in Brisbane and he said it was raining. Blessings

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

January 6, 2011 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M

Jeffery at January 6, 2011 at 2:52 AM

Mike , I saw where Arkansas and Louisiana , had bio hazards over them...Wondering if that is in connection with the bird and fish kill...Blessings

You can click the icon >> click details >> event description -or- update and it gives you the rest of the story, I like this site because its reliable and independent. R/-Mike

About 1,000 black birds fell from the sky over Beebe on Friday night, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said in a news release Saturday. Around 11:30 p.m., the commission began receiving phone calls about the birds, most of which were dead and fell over a 1-mile span, the release said. Wildlife officer Robby King collected about 65 dead birds that will be sent to the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission lab and the National Wildlife Health Center lab in Madison, Wis. Officers flew over the area and determined no birds had fallen outside that part of the city, the release said. Commission ornithologist Karen Rowe said in the release that the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail. Or the birds could have died from stress if disturbed from their roost by fireworks celebrating the New Year. Beebe has hired the commission to dispose of the birds.

January 6, 2011 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeffery

Thank you Mike, I love that map ..Blessings

--

January 6, 2011 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Senteami

Agape at January 5, 2011 at 7:52 PM

[The below has been excerpted from my blog:  http:/facingend.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/omen/]

Louisiana and Arkansas aren’t the only places that are witnessing 500 to
5000 birds falling dead or carpets of fish floating.

It’s becoming a worldwide phenomenon.

100 tons of fish are floating in Brazil since 30 December 2010,
countless fish floating in Maryland since last week, bird falling in Sweden on 5 January, 
carpet of snapper fish New Zealand since 4 January, dead birds in Kentucky,

40,000 crabs in England, FMD outbreak on pigs and cattle in South Korea…are some more on the list. Read more at: http://theweek.com/article/index/210739/the-arkansas-blackbirds-and-8-other-mysterious-mass-animal-deaths

Rather than looking at possible causes (magnetic fields tilting possibly…but even that is in God’s hands!), let us turn to the Scriptures and other references and see what they have to say.

1. It’s interesting how this mass massacre is first happening to fish and the birds.

Look at Genesis 1 and observe the order of creation. On the fifth day, God created living creatures in the water according to their kind and the birds according to its kind. (Gen. 1:20-23)

Only a day after, the beast of the earth, cattle and everything that creeps on the earth according to their kinds were created. (Gen. 1:24-25) And, of course, man after that.

Will we see beasts, cattle and things creeping on the earth being massacred next? We do not know.

(I think we are seeing it partially with the FMD breakout in Korea and as a consequence,destroying all the pigs and cattle.) What we do know is that in the Day of theL ord nothing will be spared on this planet.

2. Very interesting part is found in 'Talmud Sanhedrin 98a' in regards to Christ’s Second coming.

""Mashiach ben Dovid will not arrive until someone seeks a fish for a sick person and cannotfind one."

Talmud Sanhedrin 98a quoting Ezekiel 32:14 explains that an important,unprecedented Oil Spill causing the oceans to congeal precedes Mashiach's rise to power."

(from http://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/2011/01/dead-fish-prophecies.html)

Apparently, Mashiach Ben Dovid (or David) refers to thereigning King at Second coming, whereas Mashiach Ben Yosef refers to the suffering servant at the First coming.

3. Zephaniah 1:2-3 could be related to current context.

Zephaniah 1:2-3]"I will utterly consume everything From the face of the land,"
Says the LORD;
"I will consume man and beast; I will consume the birds of the heavens, The fish of the sea, And the stumbling blocks along with the wicked. I will cut off man from the face of the land," Says the LORD.

Face of the earth (or land) used in Hebrews as in the above is pe·nei ha·'a·da·mah

(הָאֲדָמָ֖ה פְּנֵ֥י) – and it is said that this refers to the entire world, not limited to a certain location.

(i.e., Israel)(I note this for the context in the following verses is about Israel)

4. In a similar way, we may be able to grasp principle out of Hosea 4:1-3 (It is written for Israel, not to gentile church, but the principle behind it holds true universally)

[Hosea4:1-3] Hear the word of the LORD, You children of Israel, For the LORD brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "There is no truth or mercy Or knowledge of God in the land.  By swearing and lying, Killing and stealing and committing adultery, They break all restraint,

With bloodshed upon bloodshed. Therefore the land will mourn;And everyone who dwells there will waste away With the beasts of the field And the birds of the air; Even the fish of the sea will be taken away.

There is a parallelism to the following.

God gave man the authority rule over the creatures in the water, land and air and to dominate the land (only)(Gen 1:26-28, 2:19) But for the man had fallen, the created under man’s authority also suffers. (Rom 8:19-22)

It seems certain that as much as these omens are the groaning of the creation (Rom8:22), it is a signal that His day of judgement is, obviously, drawing near.

Immanu'el.

-Agape-

Funny you should talk about Genesis 1 and the order of creation.

On 4 January 2011, there was a partial lunar eclipse. On his last update page,.

http/www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/eclipse_soleil_2012.htm

Gerard my friend has noted some interesting things:

First 4 January was 4TH DAY OF 2011 and Gerard compared it to "THE 4TH DAY, WHERE THE LUMINARIES (Sun, moon, stars) were created in Genesis 1.

Knowing that 1 day = 1440 minutes

and that 12 hours (1/2 a day) = 720 minutes

Gerard makes some very good and interesting remarks: he says that STARTING FROM "the day after" 1 JANUARY 2011 (1/1/11) if we count 720 DAYS OR 1440 revolutions on the dial (TOURS in French; same as "towers")starting "the day after" 1 January 2011, we arrive at

21.12.2012 "the day after" 20.12.2012!

During summer daylight savings, 20:12 on the sun and 22:12 on the dial...

What is interesting is that Gerard has calculated that 22:12 culminates with 1332 MINUTES OR 666 + 666 MINUTES!

20:12 is 8:12 PM

Gerard notes an interesting verse in Revelation:

Revelation 8:12

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Odd since ever since 2001, we have had a COUNTUP (just as the 70 weeks of Daniel tied to the birth, Rapture and 2nd coming of Jesus Christ)...

Plus there is no such date as "20.13.2013"!

--

CH..ERNOBYL, CH...URCH ST ELIJAH (photo credit: Gerard Colombat)

The first time I saw this church, I saw A PICTOGRAM OF THE RAPTURE!!!

Chernobyl is encoded with 9/11and so is our book BIBLE AND NUMBERS!

January 6, 2011 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeffery

Senteami ,There is some crazy things going on with the weather and animals...This is a prophetic sign to me , just waiting on the call..Blessings

--

January 6, 2011 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Agape

Thank you all for your replies.

Senteami, your numerology indeed looks interesting.

Reports are coming in that West Texas and Nashville

are now witnessing dead bird fall. I just wanted to add this.

Blessings.

--

"Let your waist be girded and your lamps burning"
[Luke 12:35]

January 7, 2011 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.