Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Bashar Al-Assad Born 9/11

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

Hi Everyone,

I posted on this topic a while ago but I thought I would repost it as it makes for an interesting read. At the outset please understand that I am not agreeing with this article or supporting it. I am only posting it as information only. Blessings.

*****************************************

The Bible tells us that there has been antichrists since right after Jesus Christ left earth. It also indicates that there has been and will be antichrists in the church and elsewhere until the Beast=The Final Antichrist appears at the end of time just before Jesus' Second Coming. I believe God will give His people (Christians) wisdom to better understand End Time Prophecy right before the Tribulation begins.

The first week of March 2009, I started checking on the internet for videos that support the "Truth About Islam" paper I had been writing. I've discovered what I believe is at least 51% chance to be "The Beast=The Antichrist of Revelation." He is Bashar Al-Assad the President/ Dictator of Syria. Please Google "al-wahash Syria" and see what you come up with!

His father, Hafez Al Assad, was the President/Dictator of Syria for 30 years. He had changed his last name from Al Wahash (The Beast in Arabic) to Al Assah (The Lion in Arabic). Hafez died in 2000. Bashar was called back from the United Kingdom in 2001 to become the new President/Dictator of Syria. He hadn't been involved in politics. Bashar had studied medicine in the United Kingdom and was practicing Medicine and Ophthalmology there. He is familiar with western though and culture. Bashar is also the past-president of the Syrian Computer society and can relate well to western academia and intellectuals.

Former President Bush identified Iraq as one of the three "axis of evil" states in his 2002 State of the Union speech (Iran and North Korea were the other two). Syria was another country that was known to sponsor terrorism. In 2005, Al-Assad (or Syria) likely had the Ex-Prime Minister of Lebanon killed by car-bomb because he was pro-USA. It caused such backlash in both Europe and the USA that Syria was forced to finally pull out their army from Lebanon where they had been for 30 years. At the same time that the USA broke off diplomatic relations with Syria and recalled their Ambassador from Damascus, Syria.

The first part of March 2009 when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in Israel, the Obama administration said that they wanted to re-establish diplomatic relations with Syria and have Syria sign a peace treaty with Israel. Thus, I think there is a 51% chance that Syria will sign a 7 year treaty with Israel by 2012 (the year Obama runs for re-election) which means Jesus Christ may set foot back on earth at least by 2019. Syria is the main sponsor of both Hamas and Hezbollah. Both terrorist groups have their headquarters in Damascus, Syria. Isaiah 17:1 says . . . the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins.

When and if I determine that my educated guess is wrong I will post it. Until that time comes all my studying about "Islamic Truth" and the end of times points to Bashar Al Assad, President/Dictator of Syria! Email this to all your Christian friends.

Fact Sheet: Bashar Al-Asad, Basharu l-Assad, Bashir el-Asad, Bashar Al-Assad, Bassar Al-Asad.

If you would like to include information you have found...send it to us!

SOURCES INCLUDE Wikipedia, Encyclopedia of the Orient,  Answers.com , etc...

Born September 11th, 1965 in Damascus, Syria - Dimashq ash-Shām (Ash-Shām) is an Arabic term for NORTH, NORTHERN or "land to the north."

Often called "Guardian Hunter" in his military career, a name given to him after the Greek Orion who was "the archer" in the heavens. Nimrod was also called the "Mighty Hunter" of men and was a rebel against YHWH from Assyria.

Son of Hafez al-Asad, formerly Hafez al-Wahash (the beast), the "Sphinx of Damascus" and former President of Syria. A sphinx is a Cherub or Karab in Hebrew.

Alawite Muslim - highly secretive splinter sect of Shia Islam incorporating Christopagan, Islamic, Gnostic & Zoroastrian beliefs including but not limited to:

Belief that in each world age special prophets like Jesus or Mohammed came to show the right path.

Belief in metempsychosis, the soul ascends into the heavens via a series of transformations.

Raised primarily in Qardaha\Latakia, Syria (Laodecia, Syria)

Former Chairman of the Syrian Computer Society

Syrian & UK educated Ophthalmologist

Speaks Arabic, English & French

Not only are both the ram and the goat mentioned in the Tanakh as symbols of power, but Cumont has noted that different lands were assigned to the signs of the Zodiac according to astronomical geography. In this view, Persia is thought of as under the zodiacal sign of Aries, the "ram," and Greece as sharing with Syria, the principal territory of the Seleucid monarchy, the zodiacal sign of Capricorn, the "goat." The word Capricorn is derived from the Latin, caper, a goat and cornu, a horn.

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Then, the following videos are probably worth a 100,000 to 1,000,000 or more words. To watch a video just click on the link – the youtube videos will automatically start after they load. Due to the nature of the information covered by the following short videos, I may not agree with all the content of a particular video. Please let fellow Christians know about this information! (The Beast=The Antichrist identified ? google "al-wahash Syria")

1 – The Antichrist (with Bible verses), 2008, 9 1/2 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=Y0ov4IHp5mM

2 - The Beast of Revelation 13, Pete Waldo, 2008, 10 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=8dejfJNF2_s

Check website: www.beholdthebeast.com

3 - Prophet Daniel 2: The Kingdom of the Antichrist, Richard H. Perry, 2008, 5 1/2 min.: www.youtube.com\?v=M1CS4K6asuE

4 - The Kingdom of the Antichrist Daniel ch 7 Rev ch 13, Profound Prophecy International, Scot Dryer, 2007, 9 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=RAG1sGjXQhw

5 - Kingdom of the Antichrist is Forming, Richard H. Perry, 2008, 2 1/2 min.: www.youtube.com\?v=gP7Md6iYz8U

6 - Daniel 9: Antichrist - Last 7 Years, Richard H. Perry, 2008, 7 min.: : www.youtube.com\?v=ycZYotGNEm8

7 – Antichrist is coming – Who and from Where, Richard H. Perry, 2008, 8 min.: www.youtube.com\?v=dztxAFvuBCg

8 – Prophet Daniel – Antichrist will be from Syria, Richard H. Perry, 2008, 7 ½ min.:  www.youtube.com\watch?v=lHNiC0Hj2GA Check website: www.lastdaysmystery.info

9 - The Antichrist From Syria Ezekiel 28 pt 1, Profound Prophecy International, Scot Dryer, 2005, 2 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=yUQC8PN48cA

10 - The Antichrist From Syria Ezekiel 28 pt 2, Profound Prophecy International, Scot Dryer, 2005, 2 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=Q5XeTkVLF-8

11 - Antichrist is a Syrian Muslim Daniel Chapter 11, Profound Prophecy International, Scot Dryer, 2005, 2 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=tezXFphvYkU

12 - The Prince of Tyre (Antichrist), Profound Prophecy International, Scot Dryer, 2007, 6 1/2 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=VhrVtpi0mus

13 - The King of the North (Antichrist), Profound Prophecy International, Scot Dryer, 2007, 7 1/2 min.:

www.youtube.com\watch?v=1MlTDaWqZqs  Check website: www.prophecyclub.com/meetings_scotdryer.htm

14 - Interview Syrian President Dr Bashar Al-assad, John Simpson - BBC, 2008, 9 min., www.youtube.com\watch?v=_PwFBqiH6As

15 - Islam's Rising Star - Syria, Journeyman Pictures, 2008, 25 1/2 min.: www.youtube.com\watch?v=hGcOVlshoOo

Check website: www.journeyman.tv

You are encouraged to check out the basic Christian book site at www.basic-christian-books.org, add it as a favorite, and email it to Christian friends. You can keep updated monthly on “The Truth About Islam” by going to the website, clicking on “World Religions” button on the upper-left side, then clicking on the “Islamic Truth Part I” button.

Take the first step today in establishing a "Muslim Witness Ministry" in your church by clicking www.crescentproject.org/index.cfm/pageID/1616/index.html

You can obtain their Bridges Leader and Small group Kits.

These are professional training materials that cover how Christians should connect with Muslims!

If you find any grammar error, etc., if you disagree with any section, or if you think something else should have been covered; if you think any book or internet link should not have been included, or if another book or internet link should have been included; you are encouraged to email me why at:  boyd@basic-christian-books.org

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

May 28, 2010 at 5:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

deelala1925

Steve, you might be onto something. The Bible does say he'll be handsome, charming. He doesn't look like a typical Arab leader.. He looks very westernized and palatable to western taste. I could see him casting a spell over the blinded people left here on earth,. When the world stage is set he just might be in the''starring'' role. Will pass this info on.

--

'' I'am the Lord; that is my name! I wil not give my glory to anyone else. I will not share my praise with carved idols. Everything I prophesied has come true,and now I will prophesy again. I will tell you the future before it happens''

Isaiah Chapter42 Verses8-9

May 28, 2010 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Looking Up

Another candidate is Prince El Hassan of Jordan.

May 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

prevailing love

Also since no one knows exactly what the Jews looked like at the time of Jesus' presence on the earth . . . another candidate could be "O!"  You'd be surprised how many people believe he's the one.

Just a thought

Blessings,

Barbara

--

So the Word of the Lord grew Mightily and Prevailed.  Acts 19: 20

May 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

prevailing love

By the way, Looking Up, I remember this Prince. He is surely prepared to take any position he may be asked to take. Mahdi, a/c, or king of the world. From Owendy's post in Oct 2009 under a/c here on Rapture Watch = Folks should check him out also

Blessings,

Barbara

--

So the Word of the Lord grew Mightily and Prevailed.  Acts 19: 20

May 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John Murley

Looking Up at May 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I agree with this theory. I have seen a presentation on why El Hassan of Jordan is the Antichrist. Very compelling evidence and theory. I know many think it will be Obama, and he is a very likely one, but from what I have seen on Prince El Hassan, I would bet on him (if I was a bettin' man..lol)

--

PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD!!!

May 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

John Murley at May 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Looking Up at May 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I agree with this theory. I have seen a presentation on why El Hassan of Jordan is the Antichrist. Very compelling evidence and theory. I know many think it will be Obama, and he is a very likely one, but from what I have seen on Prince El Hassan, I would bet on him (if I was a bettin' man..lol)

I have to agree. He is a very good candidate. Obama has also got some interesting dates and events attached to him. In all the three display no love for Israel or the God of Israel. However, we should be out of here a tthe time of the 70th week of Daniel if we are understanding scripture correctly. Blessings.

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

May 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.