Rapture Watch    

a global end times prophecy resource

Forums

Forum Home > Prophecy ... > The Biblical Number for Victory - Seventeen

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

By Scottie Clarke

The number 17 means Victory being the sum of the two perfect numbers (10+7), and just like 8, it is also a resurrection number.

Yahshua’s spirit left His body on the 14th of the first month and entered back into it raising Him from the dead 3 days later (14+3=17).

The 17th day of the month was His resurrection. 17 = Victory over death by resurrection!

It could be speculated that 2017 and 5778 are both resurrection years.

The next Feast of Trumpets falls within both as the Feast of Trumpets is the first day of the new year 5778.

8 is the Biblical number for New Birth, New Creation, New Order, New Beginning and Resurrection. The Feast of Trumpets 2017 begins the new Hebrew year 5778. Not coincidentally the sum of 1+7=8 ... resurrection.

The 8th day of the month is the 1st day of the week. Just like the musical scale which has 8 notes in it, the root is resurrected at the octave- the 8th note.

The 7 candle lamp tells of amazing prophetic patterns. One of which are the connections between the branches on each side.

Candle branches 3 & 5 (3+5=8), First Fruits and Trumpets, are connected by the chronological prophecies and numbers of resurrection; first of the Head, second of His Body.

Leviticus 23:24 tells us that the Feast of Trumpets is the 1st day of the 7th month (1&7). Let’s add those, shall we? ... 1+7=8!

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. This research and the process of discovery fascinates me. I hope it does you as well. Please like and share!

Scottie Clarke erfministries.com

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

January 6, 2017 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.