Rapture Watch    

a global end  times prophecy resource

Forums

Forum Home > Words of Testimony > Does your bank have a branch in heaven

RaptureWatch
Site Owner

As most would know, I network this website and one avenue I use on social media is Facebook. I recently gained a new friend on Facebook who runs an excellent prophecy website himself. I was reading his FB page today and came across something he had just posted that touched my heart. I will share it below that it might encourage us all as we serve in this end times generation.

I went to the bank earlier today to renew cards, hobbled in – battling to walk. The woman behind the counter (pretty) but I didn’t know her, remarked on my hobble. I said, yep what can you do? She said, “Oh don’t worry, you’re going to live forever with a new body.” I said – “Yep and its going to be soon sister.” We spent the next 15 minutes in tears together talking of our great Lord, King and Saviour. She had such fervour! You never know what you’re going to get when you hobble into the bank!

What an amazing exchange Joel Joseph and the bank teller had during that time of unexpected fellowship. The bank teller spoke a word of encouragement in faith to a customer she did not know ...  and both were greatly blessed. 

But it does not end there.  Joel shared that experience (his testimony above) with his Facebook friends to encourage others. The next thing you know, planet earth is being blessed by the experience a bank teller and her customer had in Johannesburg, South Africa. 

How many opportunities do we have on a daily basis to speak a word of encouragement released in faith. How many ways do we have to bless others that cross our paths in life. Saints, when we shine the light of Jesus the Christ, when we speak a word of truth into someone's life, when we speak a word of hope into someone's life ... we are investing into our heavenly bank account. We impact not only time but eternity also.

Like that bank teller ... invest into your heavenly bank account.

Blessings saints.

--

1Thessalonians 5:16 -18   Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.   KJV

November 11, 2016 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.